- Girl Membership Registration - All registrations, including those needing financial assistance or using cookie dough, are performed online. High school seniors wishing to purchase lifetime registrations must contact the Girl Scout Council.
- Adult Membership Registration - All adult registrations are performed online.
- Health History Record - Troop should keep this form on file for each girl.
- Financial Aid Form - assistance for uniform and program events
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Action Plan - Use as needed in conjunction with health history record
- Volunteer Driver Log - Troop should keep this form with current troop drivers recorded.
- Troop Finance Report - Annual report due to the Service Unit no later than June of every year.
- Troop Finance Report & Worksheet - Spreadsheet to track troop finances and print Finance Report.
- SU Check Request - Use this form to request reimbursement from the Service Unit.
- SU Deposit Request - Use this form to accompany any money you are turning in to the Service Unit for deposit.
- Permission to Participate - Permission forms for parents to sign for girls to participate in an event.
- Event Application - Fill out this form if you plan to host a Service Unit event. The form should be completed and submitted to the Service Unit Director four months prior to the event.
- Trip Form - Click here to complete the online form.
- Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta Forms - contains links to all the Council-approved forms.