Be a part of every inspiring moment she’ll experience as she unleashes her inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™to accomplish amazing things. At Girl Scouts, she’ll try new things, face challenges head-on, and find creative solutions to the problems she sees—all while building the skills she needs to shine today and tomorrow. Please consider joining one of the troops in the Norcross / Peachtree Corners area. Come and join the Norcross II Service Unit family. We are waiting on you!
With your desire for her to dream more, create more, and experience more, combined with our expertise, she’ll discover the power of G.I.R.L. within her and embark on a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success. One action, one project, and one Girl Scout Leadership Journey at a time, she’ll change the world and make it a better place for herself and others.
Girl Scouts gives every G.I.R.L. opportunity after opportunity to do more and be more. Greatness is already in her DNA; we just help her set it free.
Research shows that as a Girl Scout, she’ll benefit in five important ways:
- STRONG SENSE OF SELF: She’ll find confidence in herself and all that she’s capable of as she tries new things, faces her fears, and learns from her mistakes—forming a healthy identity in the process.
- POSITIVE VALUES: She’ll learn to act ethically, lead with honesty, be responsible, and show concern for others with every step she takes. When she leads with positivity, there are no limits to what she can accomplish.
- CHALLENGE SEEKING: She’ll take appropriate risks, opening herself up to new opportunities and new experiences. At Girl Scouts, she’ll learn that failure is never a reason to give up, only another opportunity to try something different.
- HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS: She’ll practice leading with positivity, learning to communicate her feelings directly and resolving conflicts constructively—the kind of relationship-building skills that will help her successfully navigate her school years and the future.
- COMMUNITY PROBLEM SOLVING: She’ll identify problems in her community and create action plans to solve them. And she’ll always know her contributions are meaningful and filled with purpose.
Join the movement for every girl!